It Wouldn’t Work Without YOU
HelpCare Clinic is powered by over 200 community volunteers with both medical and non-medical backgrounds. Thank you for being part of the generous community that keeps our clinic running.
Sign Up Today!
Current volunteers must schedule themselves to work in our Volgistics volunteer platform. Access Volgistics here.
Instructions for scheduling yourself within Volgistics:
- Click here to visit the volunteer portal.
- Sign in with your username and password.
- Click “Sign-Up” in the left column.
- Click the “Help Wanted” button on the date you can serve.
- Find your role, and click “Schedule Me.”
- Confirm your schedule by clicking “Yes.”
Be a Local Missionary
Get involved with HelpCare today!
We have a variety of volunteer opportunities for people with or without a medical background.
Our free clinic runs on support from generous community members. Both financial and in-kind donations are incredibly helpful to help us keep serving our patients. We’re a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, so your donation is tax-deductible.
We provide free medical care to the uninsured, impoverished residents of Buffalo and Kearney counties. We have a few qualifying questions for our patients. If you know someone who meets our qualifiers and needs medical care, send them our way!